David and I have been catching up on all the photos of precious baby Katie - she is so cute. I get an overwhelming sense of happiness from her - she seems to be very happy and looks like she is great fun. We can't wait to meet our newest little neighbor. We expect you will be home any day now. We have loved seeing all your photos and reading your comments - many of them very funny. Safe travels back. Love, Melanie, David and Indigo
Awwwww, she just gets more precious by the day! We are seriously bummed that we'll be overseas when you guys get back. Hope there will be an opportunity to meet little Katie when we're back? Big hugs and safe travels, Rebecca & Bond
4 comments:
David and I have been catching up on all the photos of precious baby Katie - she is so cute. I get an overwhelming sense of happiness from her - she seems to be very happy and looks like she is great fun. We can't wait to meet our newest little neighbor. We expect you will be home any day now. We have loved seeing all your photos and reading your comments - many of them very funny. Safe travels back. Love, Melanie, David and Indigo
A joyous morning greeting! How do we frame these pictures?
I could hear her chuckling! Best to all of the family members.
Safe and comfortable trip home to the states.
Love,
Great Aunt Sheila
What a cutie!
Awwwww, she just gets more precious by the day! We are seriously bummed that we'll be overseas when you guys get back. Hope there will be an opportunity to meet little Katie when we're back? Big hugs and safe travels, Rebecca & Bond
Post a Comment