CONGRATS!!!! The long-awaited moment is here and you have your little Katie. She is so cute! Can't wait to see her in person! Have a good rest of the trip in China and see you real soon!
I think the one of Julie and Katie smiling at each other (the one with Katie on the changing pad) is the reason right there to be a parent. Also, you DID SO NOT eat scorpions. Love to all!
she is gorgeous and beautiful and looks to be full of personality - how well suited to her parents. I am very choked up - brings back memories of a year ago. Melanie
11 comments:
Oh, my god, she is SO CUTE! And so teeny-tiny!! Hooray!!! :)
What a cutie! She already looks happy and right at home!
-John
Katie is so cute. :)
Congratulations for both of you.
Can't wait to see her in person.
CONGRATS!!!! The long-awaited moment is here and you have your little Katie. She is so cute! Can't wait to see her in person! Have a good rest of the trip in China and see you real soon!
- ivy
She is perfect, you guys! The family looks great together! :-) So excited for all of you!
Hugs, Rebecca & Bond
I think the one of Julie and Katie smiling at each other (the one with Katie on the changing pad) is the reason right there to be a parent. Also, you DID SO NOT eat scorpions. Love to all!
What a cutie! So little, but the you can tell the kid's got moxie!!!
Love the blog; so happy for you three!
Hi Julie and Eugene and Kate's grandparents,
Your Kate is just beautiful--I love her and love seeing her smiles and love seeing her parents and grandparents holding her so carefully!
Love,
Great Aunt Sheila
Congratulations!
Julie, I love your look of concentration here!
Cuz Brian
OH my GOD! she is SO DARLING! and she seems to smile a LOT! we just can't wait to meet her!
oh, yay! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!
love,
ilissa & scott
she is gorgeous and beautiful and looks to be full of personality - how well suited to her parents. I am very choked up - brings back memories of a year ago.
Melanie
Post a Comment